A unique Food Experience With Chef Silvia
Chef Silvia runs, along with her husband Andrea, a fantastic restaurant in the very heart of La Spezia. You can enjoy there the excellence of the Italian dishes in a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. Chef Silvia is on the most famous international and national gourmet food guides, such as Red Michelin Guide since 2008, L’Espresso Guide since 2008, Il Mangiarozzo since 2011, La guida critica e golosa di Massobrio since 2010.
You will be welcomed in the elegant setting of Chef Silvia’s restaurant and her super equipped kitchen. Her passion and charming professionalism will introduce you to the fascinating world of the Italian recipes. You’ll never forget this fantastic experience !
- 10:15 Meet the Chef and her Assistant at the restaurant. A shopping tour of La Spezia lively Food Market will follow to fill your bag!
- 10:45 back to the restaurant. Your lesson begins! The recipes of the Ligurian ad Italian Tradition will be no longer a secret for you.
- 12:00 ready to sit at the table and enjoy the food you made!
Information About Experience With Chief Silvia
- Location: La Spezia
- Class Duration: 3:00 hours approx.
- Class Starting Time: 10:15 Meet the Chef and her Assistant at the restaurant.
- When: from Tuesday to Saturday (except 19 March Week, Christmas and Easter Holidays or other Italian Public Holidays: San Valentino, Festa della Mamma, etc)
- Languages: Italian, English, French
- Price: 120.00 euros per person – children under 12 – free of charge
- Number of students: 2 minimum to 8 maximum
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Muscoli Ripieni – Stuffed Mussels – Pesto – Risotto Frutti di Mare – Sea Food Risotto – Cartoccio di Pesce – Tin Foil Baked Fish
With Chef Silvia you can learn much more. You can ask a personalised class among the following:
- Basic Technics
- Hand Made Pasta
- Bread Making
- Baked Desserts
- Spoon Soft Desserts
Vegetarian and Special Diet Menus on request
Enjoy a tour of the Restaurant Cellar and, at night, why not having a Pre Aperitif Drink at nearby Accanto Wine and Cocktails Bar plus Dinner at the Restaurant?
- wear comfortable clothes you do not mind getting them dirty with flour or eggs
- please, inform us regarding eventual food allergies
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Phone Number: +39 3477 703718 ( Only Text or WhatsApp )